As a lifetime resident of Los Gatos, Denise has extensive experience to meet your needs in the competitive real estate market of Silicon Valley. She has successfully closed countless transactions, including those representing buyers, sellers and relocation. Additionally, her unique understanding of renovation, building, and return on investment have prompted investors to seek her expertise for both short-term and long-term investment strategies. She has solidified her reputation as a skilled agent by providing 19+ years of exceptional client service, professionalism and loyalty. Denise's competitive advantage rests in her effective communication and negotiation abilities, as well as her determination and win-win attitude.
Denise is a native of Los Gatos where she currently resides with her family.
Denise attended San Jose State University with a minor in Business and conducted clinical research through Stanford University. Prior to Real Estate, Denise spent 15 years as a Business Consultant for major Fortune 500 companies. She continually applies her business experience to each transaction.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
- KW Top 20m+ Producer Award 2018
- KW Bay Area Top Individual GCI 2016
- KW Bay Area Top 10 Sales 2016
- KW Top Agent in Volume Q4 – 2014 & 2015
- KW Bay Area Top Individual Production for Volume 2014
- KW Northern California Top 10 in Production 2014
- KW Bay Area Top Individual Growth 2014
- Luxury Homes Certification